An urban living experience like no other, Nuevo by Summerhill Homes offers impeccably crafted Single Family Home nestled within a vibrant community that merges residences, restaurants, and retail. Scenic biking trails crisscross six acres of parks, sports courts, dog runs, and outdoor amenities, including shard bike pods, outdoor reading rooms, picnic areas, and a community garden.
Conveniently situated in close proximity to commuter thoroughfares, this brand-new, 3,000-square foot, single-family residence offers two floors of common living area within a four-level townhome. Across the threshold, a split-level landing leads downward to a full bedroom and bath, and upwards to a second-floor kitchen that bleeds into an expansive, light-soaked living area with top-of-the-line fixtures and finishes.
Custom pendants illuminate a glossy floating island, while a mosaic tile backsplash strikes a harmonious balance with Thermador stainless-steel appliances. Serving as the heart of the home, a voluminous great room is lined in European Oak flooring, framed in oversized picture windows, and furnished with a sliding glass door that leads outward to an outdoor terrace.
Ascending upwards, the third-floor houses three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a laundry alcove. Vaulted ceilings and endless windows punctuate a carpeted master bedroom, replete with a spa-like master bath with stall shower and vanity. Perched at the top floor lies a massive en-suite bedroom with custom built-ins, kitchenette with wine fridge, and luxe, rooftop pavilion with outdoor fireplace. A flexible space with boundless options, the fourth floor is easily converted into a home theater, game room, or private guest quarters.
Immaculate craftsmanship and luxury living come together to create Nuevo, a one-of-a-kind enclave that offers all the conveniences of modern day with the charm of a European village. Encompassing 41 Single Family Homes and 290 Townhomes, acres of green space, and endless recreational opportunities, there’s nothing quite like it in Santa Clara. Replete with a fully fenced-in rear yard, two-car garage and two-vehicle carport, this coveted corner location is bound to be snapped up quickly.
NUEVO a new urban town in Santa Clara E-levated Living Homes designed to deliver outdoor living spaces with luxurious rooftops. Retail and Restaurants over 40,000 sq. ft. approx.
• New Parks and Outdoor Amenities - Over 6 acres throughout the neighborhood
• Movies in the park
• Community garden
• Community Center - over 4,000 sq. ft approx.
• Dog park
• Bike share pods
• Tot lot with children’s play equipment
• Turf areas for yoga/soccer
• Picnic tables
• Basketball/sport court
• Bike paths throughout community
• Outdoor reading rooms
• Neighborhood-serving retail
• EV charging capability and more
Site Address | 3505 Kifer Rd, Santa Clara, CA 95051
HOA | E-states at Nuevo Home Owners Association
How Much is the HOA Fee?
- $166 and it is billed Monthly
What Does the HOA Fee Cover:
- outside landscaping includes front yard
- Maintenance of Private Streets
- Professional Management
- NEW CONSTRUCTION
- BUILDER 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- PENTHOUSE & KITCHENETTE
- ROOFTOP TERRACE
- THERMADOR STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM & FULL BATHROOM
- QUARTZ COUNTER-TOPS IN KITCHEN
- 42” THERMADOR STAINLESS STEEL FREEDOM BUILT IN REFRIGERATOR
- WHITE SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN CABINETS
- DESIGNER SELECTED MOSAIC KITCHEN BACKSPLASH
- EUROPEAN OAK HARDWOOD FLOORS (PER LOCATION)
- UPGRADED BEACH STAIR SYSTEM INCLUDES WROUGHT IRON BALUSTERS
- DESIGNER SELECTED TILE FLOORS & HEATED FLOORS IN MASTER BATHROOM
- 3 OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING AREAS
- COVERED DECK
- ROOF TERRACE
- PRIVATE FENCED IN REAR YARD
- CORNER LOCATION
- 2 CAR GARAGE
- PLUS 2 CAR CARPORT